Thursday, June 21, 2007

Cassie 1991

Yes. This is me. Nice Polka Dots. Could they BE any larger?
This is at my mom's graduation with her undergraduate when I was just finishing up 7th grade. This was of course B.A.
Before Amber.
I was so innocent. In love with Christian Slater and listening to the B-52s and Paula Abdul.
This was pre-Pueblo. And before A.A.

A.A. - which is of course after Amber, and after many mixed tapes of The Cure, pot, and sneaking out of the house.

Good times. And don't forget the Ginormous polka dots.

3 comments:

Denny said...

:)

Blackpetunia said...

This is the first time I've heard of these terms, but I like it. I always liked the fact that my initials are A.D.

vivavavoom said...

wow....you look so much like your mom. I actually thought it was you getting your high school diploma but then I read on. love the polka dots....paula would be proud...she still wears those now.